Who can apply for Young Parliamentary Associates - YPA program
To apply for Young Parliamentary Associates - YPA program, you must have;
- Master's degree or 16 years of education with a specialization in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration, Public Policy, Parliamentary Studies; Journalism/Media/Communications; Education; Economics, Human Rights/Gender Studies; Development Studies, Enlish Language, Computer Engineering and Sciences, Environment/Climate Change/Alternate Energy, Public Health, Public Finance, ACCA/CA, MS Finance, Accounting, Master of Business Administration - MBA (all major specializations except Marketing) from an institution recognized by HEC.
- Minimum CGPA score 3 out 4 or 4 out 5 or 65% aggregate for government institutions and professional qualifications.
- MBA/MS, Computer Sciences and Engineering students with a minimum CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4are eligible to apply.
- 1-2 years of relevant (as per subject specialty) professional experience.
- Excellent research skills.
- Sufficient IT skills to carry out research related activities, proficiency in MS Office is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Urdu.
- The maximum age limit at the time of apply is 35 years.